400-004-8568
當前位置: > 新聞動態 >

旅游英語對話外出篇:我好像暈機了怎么辦?(中

截止時間:

  Benjamin:

  I feel dizzy and weak. And I'm having this pain in my ear. I think I am sick.

  我感覺頭暈,虛弱。耳朵也有點疼,我想我是病了。

  Flight attendant:

  Are you often traveling by plane?

  您經常乘坐飛機嗎?

  Benjamin:

  No, this is the second time.

  不,這是第二次。

  Flight attendant:

  That's right. It's normal if you don't often take the plane. Just relax a little bit.

  那就對了。如果您不是經常乘坐飛機這就是正常的。放松點。

  Benjamin:

  Why this happens to me when I am on the plane? I feel bad.

  為什么在飛機上會有這種感覺?我感覺很難受。

  Flight attendant:

  Don't worry, sir. It's just because of the lower pressure.

  不用擔心,先生。只是由于低氣壓的緣故。

  Benjamin:

  What should I do about it?

  我該怎么做呢?

  Flight attendant:

  You may feel much better if you chew some gum or peanuts.

  如果嚼點口香糖或花生會感覺舒服些。

  Benjamin:

  OK, thanks. Does it work really? I'll give a try.

  好的。謝謝。真的有用么?我來試試。

  Flight attendant:

  Are you feeling better now? Do you need some pills?

  感覺好些了嗎?需要藥片嗎?

  Benjamin:

  Much better. Thank you. I just feel tired but I can't fall asleep.

  好多了,謝謝。我感覺很累,但是睡不著。

  Flight attendant:

  So, you'd better wear this eyeshade and you will sleep well.

  戴上眼罩會睡得舒服點。

  Benjamin:

  I am not used to wearing that. Thanks.

  我不習慣戴著那個。謝謝。

  Flight attendant:

  If you try to adapt yourself to your destination's local time, you'll feel more comfortable. So please try to sleep, and have meals according to Los Angeles's time.

  如果您試著去適應目的地的當地時間,您會感覺舒服很多。請試著睡一覺,并按照洛杉磯時間來進餐。

  Benjamin:

  Thank you so much.

  非常感謝。

  Flight attendant:

  You are welcome. Please press the button when you need any help.

  不客氣。如果需要什么幫助,請按按鈕。

  對話講解:

  You look pale.你看起來臉色蒼白。

  be used to 習慣于(后接動名詞或現在分詞)

  I'm used to the cold weather.

  我還沒有習慣這種冷天。

  adapt sb to sth. 使某人適應某物

  He adapted himself to the hot weather.

  他適應了炎熱的天氣。
 

本文由成都英語培訓原創,轉載請保留:http://www.omemkt.live/news/943.html!

我要報名

成都韋沃英語四個校區地址
精彩活動更多



11选5傻瓜打法