400-004-8568
當前位置: > 新聞動態 >

旅游中的餐廳會話

截止時間:
  A:Excuse me. Can you suggest a good restaurant? 請問,你能推薦一家好的餐廳嗎? B:Yes. What kind of
 
  A:Excuse me. Can you suggest a good restaurant?
 
  請問,你能推薦一家好的餐廳嗎?
 
  B:Yes. What kind of food would you like to eat?
 
  好的,你想吃什么樣的東西?
 
  A:Are there any Chinese restaurants around here?
 
  這附近有沒有中國餐廳?
 
  B:There's one across the street.
 
  對街有一家。
 
  A:Where can I have the best local food?
 
  哪里可吃到最好的本地食物?
 
  B:I suggest you try green Inn.
 
  我建議你去green Inn試試看。
 
  A:Is it very far from here?
 
  離這里很遠嗎?
 
  Do you know if there's a good Chinese restaurant nearby?
 
  你知道這附近有好的中國餐廳嗎?
 
  Are there any Chinese restaurants along the street?
 
  這條街上有沒有中國餐廳?
 
  Is there a less expensive restaurant near here?
 
  這附近有沒有較便宜的餐廳?
 
  I'd like to eat some French food.
 
  我想吃一些法國菜。
 
  A:I'd like to book a table for three at seven this evening.
 
  我想訂三個人的座位,今天晚上7點。
 
  B:For three. And your name please?
 
  三位。您貴姓?
 
  I'd like to make reservation, please.
 
  我想預訂桌位。
 
  I'd like a table for three or four at seven.
 
  我想訂7點鐘的3人或4人桌位。
 
  Please reserve a table for three.
 
  請預留一個3人桌位。
 
  I'm sorry, I'll be about thirty minutes late.
 
  抱歉,我將晚到30分鐘左右。
 
  Do I have to be formally dressed?
 
  我必須穿正式服裝嗎?
 
  B:Good evening. How many people do you have in your party?
 
  晚上好。你們有幾位?
 
  A:Two.
 
  兩位。
 
  We're a party of three.
 
  我們三個人。
 
  We've reserved a table.
 
  我們已經訂了桌位。
 
  Can we have a table?
 
  我們要一個桌位好嗎?
 
  Do you have a table for three?
 
  有沒有可供三個人坐的桌位?
 
  May we wait for a table?
 
  我們可以等一個桌位嗎?
 
  When can we get a table?
 
  什么時候我們可以有一個桌位?
 
  Are you serving lunch now?
 
  你們現在正供應午餐嗎?

本文由成都英語培訓原創,轉載請保留:http://www.omemkt.live/news/851.html!

我要報名

成都韋沃英語四個校區地址
精彩活動更多



11选5傻瓜打法