400-004-8568
當前位置: > 新聞動態 >

酒店簡明英語大全

截止時間:

  稱謂:

  1、 直接稱謂:Mr.XXX, Mrs.XXX, Ms.XXX, Miss.XXX, Sir,

  Madam, Gentlemen, Lady, young gentleman.

  2、 間接稱謂:the lady with you, the gentleman with you,

  that lady, that gentleman.

  問好:

  1、 Good morning, sir/madam

  早上好!先生/夫人。

  2、 Good afternoon, sir/madam

  下午好!先生/夫人。

  3、 Good evening, sir/madam

  晚上好!先生/夫人。

  4、 How are you today, sir? 回答:Thank you. And you?

  先生,今天一切都好嗎? 很好,謝謝。你呢?

  歡迎:

  1、 Welcome to the Guangdong Foreign Businessmen Club/Hotel.

  歡迎光臨外商活動中心。

  2、 Welcome to our restaurant.

  歡迎光臨我們酒店。

  3、 We’re glad to see you again.

  我們很高興能再見到您。

  詢問/征詢:

  1、 May I have your name, please?

  請問您叫什么名字?

  2、 Your initials, please?

  請問您的名字首寫字母?

  3、 May I have your first name?

  請告訴我您的名字。

  4、 May I take your order now?

  我現在為您下單好嗎?

  5、 May I have your room number?

  請您告訴我您的房間號,好嗎?

  6、 May I have your signature, sir?……here please.

  先生,請您把名字簽這兒,好嗎?

  7、 May I know who I’m talking with?

  請問您是哪位?

  8、 May I ask who is next?

  請問下一位是哪位?

  9、 May I be of service, madam?

  請問這位夫人,我能為您做些什么?

  10、 May I recommend our……, sir?

  先生,我能為您推薦我們……

  11、 May I help you with……madam?

  夫人,我能幫您做……

  12、 Would you like me to book a ……for you?

  需要我為您訂……

  13、 Would you like to sit by the window?

  您喜歡坐在靠窗邊的位置嗎?

  14、 Would you like to have a cup of tea?

  來杯咖啡如何?

  15、 Is there anything else I can do for you, madam?

  這兒需要我幫忙嗎?

  16、 How about a……

  您覺得……怎樣?

  祝愿/祝福:

  1、 Have a pleasant stay at our hotel, sir.

  愿您在我們中心,一切順心開心。

  2、 Have a pleasant stay with us, madam.

  夫人,愿您和我們在一起開開心心。

  3、 Have a nice day!

  祝您今天一切都好!

  4、 Have a pleasant evening.

  愿您擁有一個愉快的晚上。

  5、 Have a good weekend!

  周末愉快!

  6、 Have a good day.

  祝您今天一切都好!

  7、 Enjoy your stay/day.

  愿您在這兒玩得開心。

  8、 Happy New Year!

  新年快樂!

  9、 Merry Christmas!

  圣誕快樂!

  10、 Happy Birthday!

  生日快樂!

  對一般祝愿的回答:

  1、 You too, Mr……

  也希望您也一樣……

  2、 The same to you, sir/madam.

  也希望您也一樣。

  致謝:

  1、 Thank you.

  謝謝。

  2、 Thank you very much.

  非常感謝。

  3、 Thank you for telling us.

  感謝您的慷慨陳詞。

  4、 Thank you for your compliment.

  謝謝您的贊美。

  5、 Thank you for coming.

  感謝您的到來。

  6、 Thank you for calling.

  謝謝您打電話給我。

  7、 Thank you for waiting.

  謝謝您在此等我。

  8、 Thank you for being so understanding.

  理解萬歲。

  9、 That’s very kind of you. Thank you very much.

  非常感謝。

  對致謝的回答

  1、 You are welcome.

  不用謝。

  2、 With pleasure.

  這是我的榮幸。

  3、 My pleasure.

  這是我們榮幸。

  4、 Thank you.

  謝謝。

  5、 Glad to be of service. Please feel free to contact us anytime.

  很高興能為您服務,有需要請隨時聯系我們。

  致歉:

  1、 Excuse me.

  不好意思,打擾了。

  2、 I’m awfully sorry.

  我感到十分的抱歉。

  3、 I beg your pardon, sir.

  先生,您能再說一次嗎?

  4、 Excuse me for interrupting.

  不好意思,打擾了。

  5、 Sorry to have bothered you.

  不好意思,打擾了。

  6、 I’m very sorry. There could have been a mistake. I do

  apologize.

  非常抱歉,這兒肯定是出錯了。真的對不起。

  7、 I’m sorry. Would you excuse me, please.

  對不起。您能原諒我嗎?

  8、 I’m sorry. I’m being called.

  對不起,我得接個電話。

  9、 I’m sorry to have kept you waiting, sir.

  很抱歉,讓您等了我這么久。

  10、 I’m sorry. The house/restaurant is fully booked.

  很抱歉。中心已經客滿了。

  11、 I’m sorry. We have run out of .

  我感到十分抱歉。我們把……都用完了。

  對道歉的回答:

  1、 That’s all right.

  沒關系。

  2、 It doesn’t matter.

  沒關系。

  指示:

  1、 Let me show you.

  讓我告訴您。

  2、 This way, please.

  這邊請。

  3、 Please dial “0”, sir.

  先生,請按“0”

  4、 It will be on your right hand side. You won’t miss it.

  它在您的右手邊,您一定能夠找到的。

  5、 Go straight ahead.

  直走。

  6、 Go down to the lobby.

  往下走到大堂。

  7、 Please take the lift to the 3rd floor.

  請您乘電梯到三樓。

  8、 Turn left/right at the first corner.

  請在第一個轉彎角轉左/右。

  提示:

  1、 Here you are

  給您。

  2、 Here we are.

  我們到了。

  3、 There comes the taxi.

  有部的士來啦。

  4、 There he is.

  他在那。

  5、 Be aware of the ceiling, sir.

  當心天花板,先生。

  表示安慰:

  1、 Don’t worry, madam. We’ll see to it.

  夫人,別擔心。我們會照顧它的。

  2、 I’ll look into the matter.

  我會調查這件事的。

  3、 I’ll be with you in a moment.

  我會很您在一起的。

  4、 There is no hurry, sir. Take your time.

  先生,時間充足,請您慢慢……

  5、 It won’t be too long, sir.

  先生,不會花您太多的時間。

  6、 Please take you time, madam.

  夫人,不用急,請您……

  7、 We’ll let you know as soon as there is any available.

  如果真的還有空房,我們會盡快通知您。

  8、 I’ll report it to my manager.

  我將向我的經理匯報。

  表示樂意效勞:

  1、 Very good, sir. I’ll be glad to help.

  非常好,先生。我很樂意幫您。

  2、 Certainly, madam. I’ll be happy to do it.

  當然,我很樂意去做這件事。

  3、 Yes, I will.

  是的。我很樂意去做這件事。

  4、 Yes, certainly, just leave it to us, sir.

  當然。您就將這件事留給我們去做吧。

  5、 Glad to be of service. Please feel free to contact us anytime.

  很高興為您服務。有需要請隨時通知我們。

  6、 My name is , if there is anything I can do for you, just let

  me know.

  我的名字是……,如果有事需要我幫忙請告訴我。

  表示婉拒:

  1、 I’m afraid such information is confidential.

  很抱歉。這是保密資料。

  2、 That’s very kind of you, but no, thank you.

  你真好,但我真的不需要。謝謝。

  3、 That won’t be necessary, sir, but thank you all the same.

  先生,這完全不需要。但我依然要感謝你。

  4、 I’m afraid we cannot do that.

  很抱歉。我幫不到你。

  肯定答復:

  1、 Certainly, sir, I will bring it to you right away.

  當然,先生,我立刻把它拿來給您。

  2、 We do have available.

  我們保證……切實可用。

  未肯定時的答復:

  1、 I’m sorry I cannot guarantee, but I’ll do my best.

  對不起,我不能保證,但我一定會盡我全力去做。

  2、 I’m sorry, madam, I’m not sure, but I’ll ask my manager/the

  chef about it for you.

  對不起,夫人,我不能確定,但我將會問我的經理/廚師。

  3、 If you wait a moment, sir, I’ll try to find out.

  先生,您稍等片刻。我將調查清楚。

  否定的答復:

  1、 I’m sorry, there is no discount.

  對不起,我們不提供折扣。

  2、 I’m sorry, madam, I’m afraid we don’t have any available.

  對不起,夫人,恐怕我們沒有可用的房間了。

  表示高興:

  1、 My pleasure, I’m happy everything was to your satisfaction.

  這是我的榮幸,我很高興一切都能令您滿意。

  2、 I’m glad to hear that.

  我很高興聽您這么說。

  表示遺憾:

  1、 I’m sorry to hear that.

  我感到很遺憾。

  2、 It’s a great pity.

  太可惜了。

  表示關懷:

  1、 Did you have a nice trip?

  旅途愉快嗎?

  2、 Are you all right, sir?

  先生,一切可好?

  3、 I hope you did not hurt yourself.

  我希望您不要傷害自己。

  4、 Would you like to see the doctor?

  去醫院看看醫生,好嗎?

  5、 I hope you feel better now.

  我希望您現在感到舒服些。

  表示謙讓:

  1、 After you, sir.

  先生,您先。

  2、 You first, sir.

  您先走。

  請讓路:

  1、 Excuse me, please.

  不好意思,請讓讓。

  2、 May I come through, please?

  請問能讓我過嗎?

  表示同意:

  1、 That’s true.

  那是真的。

  2、 Absolutely, sir.

  絕對是的,先生。

  3、 Exactly, sir.

  千真萬確,先生。

  表示不同意:

  1、 Not really. It’s good value for the price.

  并不是這樣的。它確實物有所值。

  表示明白:

  1、 Yes, I see, sir.

  先生,我明白。

  表示不明白:

  1、 Could you speak slowly, please?

  您能說慢些嗎?

  2、 I’m sorry, I don’t quite understand. Should I get the

  manager?

  很抱歉,我不是很明白。我能讓我經理過來嗎?

  3、 Pardon?

  請您再說一遍好嗎?

  告別語:

  1、 Good-bye, and have a nice trip.

  再見,祝您一路順風。

  2、 Thank you for coming.

  感謝您的光臨。

  3、 Sorry, I have to go. Nice talking with you.

  對不起,我不得不走了。很您談話很開心。

  4、 We all look forward to serving you again.

  我們期待能再次服務您。

  5、 Hope you enjoyed staying with us.

  希望您能和我們一起度過愉快的時光。
 

本文由成都英語培訓原創,轉載請保留:http://www.omemkt.live/news/240.html!

我要報名

成都韋沃英語四個校區地址
精彩活動更多



11选5傻瓜打法